Wednesday 12 September 2012

My First Ever Blog!!

Hello :)

So I have just graduated as a Complimentary Therapist which I am unbelievably happy that I have achieved this in my life. I love doing all of it from armoatherapy (my favourite) to reflexology. I want to share some of the amazing, useful things I have learned, as I have become obsessed with using essential oils and household products for just about everything and anything. I have never done a blog before so here it goes....



So my first tip came from my teacher and is a boring but simple and useful one. 
To make your own cleaning products that are safe to use anywhere in your house, however not your bedroom as the oils you need to use are refreshing and uplifting and therefore keep you awake at night ( I learned this from experience). But can be used just about anywhere your toilet, floor anywhere :)....


You will need:

Essential oil-tea tree
Essential oil- lemon or lemongrass
Water
Spray bottle ( these can be picked up cheap from Sallys or Superdrug)

It is easy enough to make just take 100ml of cold water and put in 10 drops of tea tree and 10 drops of lemon or lemongrass. Then give it a mix up and pour into your bottle. Thats you ready to go, it smells lovely and the smell tends to last around your house for a few days as well. Store it in a cool, dry place

Note: this blend will only last for about 5 days before you will have to get rid of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment