Thursday 6 December 2012

Nail Oil

So I had made the most amazing cuticle oil it works wonders for my cuticles and nails. It is deeply moisturising so say goodbye to horrible, dry nails

What you will need:
A dark glass bottle
Carrier almond oil
Carrier peach kernel oil
Essential oil geranium
Essential oil rose
Essential oil myrr
Essential oil frankincense

So i filled 1/4 of the bottle with almond oil and 1/2 with peach kernel oil. I added in 5 drops of geranium, 2 drops of rose, 1 drop of myrr and 1 drop of frankincense. Put the lid on the bottle and give it a wee shake. And thats it your ready to go!

Rub 1 drop of the blend on each nail, massage in gently.
This blend if stored in a cool, dark, dry place should last for up to 6 months

I should mention I found this blend online it is not my own but its still amazing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment